Bizdos citizenship?

starrd starrd at iia2.org
Sat Sep 9 22:39:24 PDT 1995

On Sat, 9 Sep 1995, Joel McNamara wrote:

> Date: Sat, 09 Sep 1995 21:34:11 -0700
> From: Joel McNamara <joelm at eskimo.com>
> To: cypherpunks at toad.com
> Subject: Bizdos citizenship?
>
> In correspondence with someone outside the US regarding ITAR regulations, the remark was made that Jim Bizdos was Greek and not a U.S. citizen.  Is this statement in the same class as an Elvis sighting?  Or if it is true, what impact would ITAR have on foreign nationals working for a US company involved with export restricted crypto?
>
> Please don't get carried away and turn this into a Net rumor.  I'm just curious if anyone on the list can confirm or deny the citizenship comment.
>
> Joel McNamara
> joelm at eskimo.com - http://www.eskimo.com/~joelm for PGP key
> Thomas Jefferson used strong crypto, shouldn't you?

You should consciously be aware that the U.S. Government *will* break
it's own laws to further it's goals.  You should know that such as law as
"this shall be the law unless the fuhrher disagrees andf then what the
furhrer says shall be the new law"  [yes, such a law was in Nazi
Germany's lawbooks]  in the states we call it "Executive Order" and with
the U.S. beiong one of the most powerful outlaw governments on this
planet, you should watch them anyway.  Dont count on your citizenship or
location outside of the US as protecting you.   If they want you, you are
dead-meat.  You know it too!

BTW, if you are going to say 'well the US has a Constitutioon, we'll we
*dont* it was suspended in 1933...
||||||||||||email address: starrd at iia2.org or starrd at cinenet.net|||||||||||
|    Creator of the original                |         Get paid to upload  |
|      Patriot's Archives                    \     shareware to BBSes and |
| ftp: iia.org /pub/users/patriot              \_____      the Internet!  |
| ftp: wuarchive.wustl.edu /pub/msdos_uploads/patriot\      Get file:     |
| For index of available files: descript.ion           \  uploader.zip    |