[NOISE]Re: ECPA (Was: University logging mail to anon.penet.fi)

Jim Ray liberty at gate.net
Fri Sep 8 16:24:58 PDT 1995

Regards, Jim Ray

"As sensitive and broad-minded humans, we must never allow ourselves to
be in any way judgmental of the religious practices of other people,
even when these people clearly are raving space loons." -- Dave Barry
PGP key Fingerprint  51 5D A2 C3 92 2C 56 BE  53 2D 9C A1 B3 50 C9 C8
Key id. #  E9BD6D35  James M. Ray  <liberty at gate.net>
Support Phil! email zldf at clark.net or see http://www.netresponse.com/zldf