Key Escrow Papers via FTP

Alan Olsen alano at teleport.com
Fri Sep 8 02:10:18 PDT 1995

The papers on Key Escrow scanned by John Young are available for FTP from:

ftp://ftp.teleport.com/pub/users/alano/nist.zip

They have been seperated into seperate text files (7 in all).

I will have an HTML version available from my web page soon.  (I am in the
process of converting the text to something HTMLlike.)

Comments/flames/etc can be sent my way, to John Young (jya at pipeline.com)
and/or to /dev/null (davenull at netscape.com).

Enjoy!
|             Visualize whirled keys              | alano at teleport.com   |
|"It's only half a keyserver. I had to split the  | Disclaimer:          |
|other half with the government man." - Black Art | Ignore the man       |
|   -- PGP 2.6.2 key available on request --      |  behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.teleport.com/~alano          |       <fnord>        |