ON OFF-TOPIC

Rob L robl at on-ramp.ior.com
Thu Sep 7 19:40:22 PDT 1995

> > Was this really needed?
>
> Yes, it is my bet that there are some patriots in this list.  The desire
> to protect one's privacy is a very "patriot" thiung to want to do.
> CyPherpunks appears to be a lot of peole who are against big brothert
> government, and quite probably for restoring the constitution...am I right?

I am one as well.. being pro-2nd amendment, and pro-1st.. and learning
lots about the fight to protect them. Unlike some of the non-US readers
in this list, I can see the clear connection between the 1st and 2nd
amendment attacks.. if one falls, the other does as well. Both are slowly
being whittled away to nothing (i.e. you can have only certain
'assault-style' guns, and you can only be guaranteed certain types of
free speech)

RobL