not a flame please read and think about this

Jim Gillogly jim at acm.org
Thu Sep 7 07:06:42 PDT 1995

> an116512 at anon.penet.fi writes:
> like when these people report on
> what the nsa guy says at the crypto convention as if were supposed to take it
> honest replies only please. i dont mean to flame but this really bothers me.
>we should maybe think about a closed list.

Time to mark my calendar -- flamed on the same day by David Sternlight in
alt.security.pgp for espousing cypherpunk ideals and by an anonymous
person on C'punks for being a government stooge.  I must be doing
something right.

16 Halimath -- red letter day.

	Jim Gillogly
	Highday, 16 Halimath S.R. 1995, 14:05