Clinton's Black Helicopters Over My House!

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Mon Sep 4 07:05:14 PDT 1995

Timothy C. May writes:
> ObConspiracy content: high.
>
> They are coming to take me away, take me away!
>
> Clinton's black helicopters are swooping low over my house.
>
> What should I do?
>
> Yes, this has nothing to do with coding in C, or even coding in Java, but
> it's too good a story not to share with you.

Actually, it didn't seem like much of a story at all. The president's
choppers flew over your place. Big deal. Can we get back to
cryptography, please? Or do you want to hear about the time I urinated
next to Paul Newman in the bathroom at the Tanglewood Music Festival?

.pm

PS Yes, have no sense of humor. So sorry.