Florida Drivers Permits and a Hello

Lucky Green shamrock at netcom.com
Sun Sep 3 08:19:49 PDT 1995

At 8:53 9/3/95, David R. Conrad wrote:

>Obviously, but I think many people would resist it if they collect it just
>for the sake of collecting it.  But if they say they are collecting it to
>put on the license in order to verify licenses "in the field", then the
>collection will be a lot more palatable to a lot more people.
>
>Have people in CA complained much that they collect it when you get the
>license?

The masses never complain. Fingerprints on driver licenses, pictures on
credit cards, and the soon to be mandatory medical monitoring devices that
continually check your bloodstream for toxins are for _your_ protection.

People demand more, not less, supervision. The government will gladly oblige.

-- Lucky Green <mailto:shamrock at netcom.com>
   PGP encrypted mail preferred.