Macintosh Users: "SpeedDoubler"

Allen B. Ethridge ethridge at Onramp.NET
Sat Sep 2 07:59:29 PDT 1995

Tim May wrote:
>For you Macintosh users, I thought I'd share with you my experiences with
>SpeedDoubler, a new utility that (effectively) doubles or even triples
>performance of many applications that still are heavily dependent on 68K
>code (as opposed to purely PowerPC code).

>All I can say is that I'm very happy.
>
>--Tim May

Just wanted to echo Tim's sentiments.  I purchased SpeedDoubler yesterday
(fifty-something dollars at Computer City) and the speed improvements i've
seen on my PowerMac 7100/66 are impressive.  It's definitely worth the money.

        allen