Web of Trust

starrd starrd at iia2.org
Fri Sep 1 15:13:26 PDT 1995

On Fri, 1 Sep 1995 don at cs.byu.edu wrote:

> I am requesting that all "active" cypherpunks/cyphergroupies please send me
> their key number, IF it's already on the keyservers. If it's recently put
> there, be sure to tell me or I will be annoyed. If it's not there at all,
> I'll be annoyed. Personally annoyed, not I-ran-some-scriptfile annoyed. If
> you searched any of the RC4 or SSL keyspace, for example, I'm interested.
> If you post messages occasionally, [conspiracypunks need not apply] I'm
> interested. If you generated a key because your neighbor taught you how,
> don't bother.

Hi,

Please feel free to ad my key to your keychain and/or keyserver.

I am a cyberpunk in the most original sense.  From the early '80s the
days of 8BBS & 414's, etc.   I am also in the book "CyberPunks" [now in
your book store] see who signed my key, and you'll have a clue who I am.

Enjoy the key!

||||||||||||email address: starrd at iia2.org or starrd at cinenet.net|||||||||||
|    Creator of the original                |         Get paid to upload  |
|      Patriot's Archives                    \     shareware to BBSes and |
| ftp: iia.org /pub/users/patriot              \_____      the Internet!  |
| ftp: wuarchive.wustl.edu /pub/msdos_uploads/patriot\      Get file:     |
| For index of available files: descript.ion           \  uploader.zip    |