Pinkerton Risk Assessment & "Security 2000"

turner at TeleCheck.com turner at TeleCheck.com
Mon Oct 30 08:32:16 PST 1995

blancw at accessone.com said:
> They advertise their services as:

> "... the risk assessment tool for the 21st century. If you or other
> members of  your company travel internationally, the Global Risk
> Network  on MSN. is an  invaluable service, keeping you informed of
> worldwide events, political  turmoil, global sensitive spots, and
> more! Now you have direct online access to  a wealth of exclusive
> Pinkerton information, all via your computer. You can  even order
> hard copy reports or have customized research performed by Pinkerton
> Risk Assessment  experts, simply type in your request. Tailored for
> the  individual traveler, as well as the corporate executive, our
> risk services give  you several options to know the security
> situation anywhere."

The Deptartment of State has the same information available on Compu$erv
and possibly the internet.

Perhaps more importantly, this information is also available for free
on the Internet.

	http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/
	gopher://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/