Encrypted TCP Tunneler

someone zxmjn11 at here.or.there
Fri Oct 27 18:47:24 PDT 1995

Hi,

i am using a prog called twinsock to have an internet connection via my
shell account. The program provides a winsock for my windows progs and it
comes with the complete source. When I first started to use it, I thought
that it must be fairly easy to add some packet encryption to this
program. But then I realized that it wouldnt work over a tcp/ip
connection, only over a telephone line. But maybe the twinsock code might
be a good starting point for some encrypting winsock. Unfortunately, I am
not a good enough programmer to estimate how much work it is to come up
with such an enhanced winsock or even start to make one myself.

Stephan