PRZ On Mitchells

Jim Ray liberty at gate.net
Fri Oct 27 11:19:05 PDT 1995

Regards, Jim Ray

Disemboondogglin' -- Reducing the rate of increase in a government
program when adjusted for inflation (as opposed to a "cut"). --
Tom Ray, my brother.

Visit my "Pretty Good Homepage" at http://shopmiami.com/prs/jimray/
Featuring cypherpunk stuff and some babypictures!
PGP key Fingerprint  51 5D A2 C3 92 2C 56 BE  53 2D 9C A1 B3 50 C9 C8
Key id. #  E9BD6D35 (key on page & servers) <liberty at gate.net> IANAL
Help Phil! email zldf at clark.net or http://www.netresponse.com/zldf