I resubmitted the CJR

Raph Levien raph at CS.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Oct 26 19:01:09 PDT 1995

   I have been told by several people that I did it wrong. Apparently
there are two addresses: one for mail, and one for couriers. The first
time, I sent it by mail to the courier address. This time, I also sent
a fax. From what I've heard, I should be receiving a tracking number
within a few days.

   Also, for those who were wondering, the "Arlington, CA" address was
merely a keying error. The actual envelope said VA.

   I will keep the list up to date with any further developments.

Raph