[Noise] Paranoia in the Comics

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Thu Oct 26 05:35:34 PDT 1995

Alan Olsen writes:
> This has no real crypto relevence, but some anarchistic relevence.

Alan;

As much as I found the comment interesting, it probably belonged
somewhere like libernet-d, not here on cypherpunks.

[I'm posting this in public, as I do about one in ten such messages,
so that a wider audience of people will be discouraged from posting
such things in advance. Don't bother mailing me a message saying "you
are adding to the noise yourself, why not mail in private" -- I do
that 90% of the time. Sometimes the nose levels rise enough that I
feel that a few public mentions would do some good.]

Perry