Verification of Registration

Lynne L. Harrison lharrison at mhv.net
Tue Oct 24 18:09:09 PDT 1995

At 11:02 AM 10/24/95 -0500, you wrote:
>Everybody who receives mail from cypherpunks at toad.com received this
>message becuase the message was addressed to
>cypherpunks at toad.com.  Apparently someone may have
>joined this 'group' or service and used the cypherpunks address as
>the e-mail address.  Mayhap the cypherpunks at toad.com / cypherpunks
>userid/password.
>
>This would be my guess, of course.
>
>Does anybody know what this service does?

  Makes sense given the numbers that also received the message.
  C|Net has a web site and a weekly program on cable about the Net. I saw it
{the show) once.  Nothing to recommend - silly stuff like URL's for the weather.

Regards -
  Lynne

Lynne L. Harrison, Esq.
Poughkeepsie, New York
lharrison at mhv.net

"Say not, 'I have found the truth', but rather, 'I have found a truth.'"
                         - Kahlil Gibran from "The Prophet"