Verification of Registration

Patrick Horgan patrick at Verity.COM
Tue Oct 24 09:22:23 PDT 1995

>   Curious.  Did anyone else receive this unsolicitated *invitation*?
>
> At 11:31 PM 10/23/95 -0700, verify at cnet.com wrote:
> >Your membership registration has been processed.  To become a full member
> >of c|net online, please return the text of this message (to verify at cnet.com).

Someone signed the mailing list up.  I'm sure that they'll tell us about it
when they get done.

Patrick
  /  These opinions are mine, and not Verity's (except by coincidence;).  \
 |  Patrick J. Horgan         Verity Inc.                 \\    Have       |
 |  patrick at verity.com        1550 Plymouth Street         \\  _ Sword     |
 |  Phone : (415)960-7600     Mountain View                 \\/    Will    |
 |  FAX   : (415)960-7750     California 94303             _/\\     Travel |