Internet Security Review

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Mon Oct 23 16:18:19 PDT 1995

At 5:36 PM 10/23/95, Doug Hughes wrote:

>Just got a copy via mail today. Boy, Dorothy Denning seriously dings
>Tim May in this issue. Interesting reading to know what the other side
>is up to nonetheless. She uses some reasoning that will be compelling to
>many.

This makes me laugh out loud. I have Wit Beer coming out of my nose. My
poor trackball's going to take a major Windex job now, boy.

Denning *doesn't* go for a fellow(?) Certified Cryptographer(tm), probably
because her credentials are all but shot now. She *doesn't* go after
someone *paid* to go after *her* in the policy arena, like Banisar & Co.,
who could beat her with "half his brains tied behind his back". She
wouldn't *dare* go after the politicians like (sorry again, Rush) Mr. Newt,
who *are* thwarting her monomaniacal campaign to sperm^h^h^h^h^h<insert
bodily fluid here>-sample the population for biometric purposes, she goes
after *Tim* *Freakin'* *May* for chrissake.

Gotta watch that "corrupting the youth of Athens" stuff, Tim, 'cuz Big Bad
Ol' Dottie D's gonna get ya!

Feh. Hemlock anyone?

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga (rah at shipwright.com)
Shipwright Development Corporation, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131
USA (617) 323-7923
"Reality is not optional." --Thomas Sowell