FidoNet Remailer

RobL robl at on-ramp.ior.com
Sun Oct 22 23:57:43 PDT 1995

At 04:34 PM 10/20/95 -0400, Jim Cannell wrote:

>=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

>I have been a long time lurker on this list, as well as having a long time
>interest in crypto.  Most of my activity in this area has been on FidoNet
>rather than the internet.  Due to the control phreak nature of much of
>FidoNet, I've spent a lot of time and effort in an attempt to just simply
>route around the bastards.  I created the SecureMail system, which is a
>network of FidoNet nodes that agree to route any and all traffic without
>monitoring or censorship.  Within SecureMail, encrypted traffic is not
>only permitted, it is encouraged.

At the end of the month, I will be putting my BBS back online with new
software which is more Fido friendly than what I had been using.. I would be
interested in your SecureMail system as an alternative to the mind-numbing
strickness normally associated with FidoNet.. Any chance I can get more info?

Thanks-
RobL