_Digital Cash_ info...

Peter Wayner pcw at access.digex.net
Fri Oct 20 11:34:01 PDT 1995

As John Young noted the other day, the publisher is finally shipping my
book called _Digital Cash_. If you're curious, you can see the table of
contents from my home page:

 http://access.digex.net/~pcw/pcwpage.html

You should be able to get the book at fine bookstores like Computer
Literacy or through the publisher's 800 number (1-800-3131-APP). If you
like, you can order the book directly from me at the list price of $34.95.
Shipping is free. You can either snail mail me a check or get a First
Virtual account.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments. I would like to thank
the many members of the cypherpunks mailing list who contributed to my
knowledge in the subject. Really. Thanks.

-Peter Wayner