airport security

Mark mark at lochard.com.au
Thu Oct 19 21:06:01 PDT 1995

>I've flown twice since then (on SouthWest), without being asked for any
>identification.

In Australia security is quite lax. I regularly travel under assumed names on
planes, trains and buses. You can pay with cash and be completely anonymous.
The only time it has been noticed by anyone was when a friend asked who the
"John Smith" was on my ticket. No company has worried about it.

I figure if I die and burn in a crash then what do I care if they can ID me or
not. There are worst things in life than being buried as John Doe. Those with
religious beliefs may take issue with that. But then, is a True Name your
birth name, your christened name, your legal name or your magick name.
Let "god" sort it out.

Mark
mark at lochard.com.au
The above opinions are rumoured to be mine.