Digital Signature Guidelines

Patrick Horgan patrick at Verity.COM
Wed Oct 18 09:03:04 PDT 1995

It seems that your embedded viewer doesn't want to work on my
UNIX box.  It makes it quite hard to comment on your
guidlines.  Apparently, from the way you're presenting this you
have no real desire to get any industry consensus.  Perhaps you
only want people that use Windows to have an oportunity to comment.
Mac users and Unix users not welcome.  I find the whole need to
have yet another viewer annoying.  Haven't you guys heard of
industry standards?

Annoyed,

Patrick J. Horgan
  /  These opinions are mine, and not Verity's (except by coincidence;).  \
 |  Patrick J. Horgan         Verity Inc.                 \\    Have       |
 |  patrick at verity.com        1550 Plymouth Street         \\  _ Sword     |
 |  Phone : (415)960-7600     Mountain View                 \\/    Will    |
 |  FAX   : (415)960-7750     California 94303             _/\\     Travel |