Netscape bugs bounty

& E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Sun Oct 15 16:10:42 PDT 1995

I am among the first people to be sarcastic about things Netscape has
done (I believe I originated the joke about the extra money from the
Netscape IPO being used to build a structure large enough to house
Marc Andreessen's ego), but I think this sniping about the Bugs Bounty
is silly. They are finally starting to try to do the right thing and
take problems, especially security problems, with their software
seriously and not sweep them under the rug. Cut them some slack. It
might not be perfect, but they are moving in a good direction.

Perry