(fwd) CyberSpace Detective Agency

Ian M. Schirado imschira at nyx10.cs.du.edu
Sun Oct 15 11:11:04 PDT 1995

From: konowe at investigator.com (Dr. Lee Konowe)
Newsgroups: comp.infosystems.www.misc
Subject: CyberSpace Detective Agency
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 10:18:14 -0700

Background Research International (B.R.I.) was the first online Detective
Agency to serve the Internet. B.R.I. is an affiliate of the FairFax Group,
Ltd. a world class corporate agency with offices and client firms
world-wide.  B.R.I. provides many of the information retrieval services,
first offered by the Fairfax Group and makes them available to small and
moderate sized businesses.

The purpose of this notice is to invite you to visit the B.R.I. home page at

http://www.investigator.com/bri

Our web page will introduce you to many of the B.R.I. services and explain
how a Public Records search firm can assist your company. Perhaps you are:

         BRI now offers the first resume verification service.  This
         service means employee' resumes can now be verified prior to
         submission to potential employers.

We believe you will be pleased with the many services offered and
surprised at the reasonable fee structure provided.

As an added incentive, when you decide to use our services, just tell your
B.R.I. investigator that you found out about B.R.I. from this newsgroup
and receive a 10% discount on your first order.

Sincerely,

Lee Konowe
Director/Internet Operations

http://yakko.cs.wmich.edu/~frogfarm ...for the best in unapproved information
                 To be a skeptic is to refuse to be a victim.
       "This is my .sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine."
                            Freedom...yeah, right.