Anguilla Cypherpunks Meeting

Michael Froomkin froomkin at law.miami.edu
Fri Oct 13 07:29:48 PDT 1995

On Thu, 12 Oct 1995, Vincent Cate wrote:
[..]

> If while you are outside the USA you want to write some software that uses
> encryption and sell it worldwide, let me know.  I could put you up while
> you wrote it and my company could sell it for share of the selling price.
> Let me know what you are thinking of and how long you think it would take.

Of course if you are a US person (citizen or green card holder) this is
just as much a violation of the ITAR than if you did it from inside the US...

A. Michael Froomkin        | +1 (305) 284-4285; +1 (305) 284-6506 (fax)
Associate Professor of Law |
U. Miami School of Law     | froomkin at law.miami.edu
P.O. Box 248087            | http://www.law.miami.edu/~froomkin
Coral Gables, FL 33124 USA | New address, but it's still just as hot here.