90%

Nesta Stubbs nesta at cynico.com
Thu Oct 12 22:41:40 PDT 1995

On Thu, 12 Oct 1995 zoetrope at infinet.com wrote:

> Can I ask a question....are you guys into cryptology for the interesting
> facts and knowledge or fer cracking unix codes and raising havoc?

If you look on pg. 34 of the handbook, Sect. 97.A13 says that this list
is primarily for passing child porn and dirty limericks in unbreakable
codes.  You really should read your Internet Handbook before asking these
questions.  You Internet Service Provider DID give you the Official
Internet Handbook right?

Nesta Stubbs		     "Betsy, can you find the Pentagon for me?
Cynico Network Consulting     It has five sides and a big parking lot"
nesta at cynico.com			-Fred McMurray-