T-Shirts

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Thu Oct 12 22:33:04 PDT 1995

zoetrope at infinet.com writes:
>         Ya but a multi million dollar corp like netscape should be paying
> big bucks for those bugs....Or the mob might...ya get my drift....Alot of
> people give personalized T-shirts but not everyone can jeapordize a corps
> existed?

If you are looking to make money off of this sort of thing, get a
reputation and start consulting or selling security software.  If your
interest is just in being obnoxious, please crawl back under your
rock. Either way, you are way out of line.

Oh, and you might want to learn how to spell and how to write in
standard English grammar if you want to be taken seriously.

Perry