Basic Flaws in Internet Security and Commerce

Paul J. Bell pjb at ny.ubs.com
Tue Oct 10 07:43:40 PDT 1995

A fine piece of work.  The ideas expressed in this paper should scare
the hell out of everyone who uses NFS for any serious applications,
which for a fact includes most banks and all investment banks and
brokage houses.  In this particular area I KNOW what is at risk.
Again, I congratulate the authors on a first-class effort.

cheers,
    paul