Java idea

Mike Fletcher fletch at ain.bls.com
Tue Oct 10 06:59:31 PDT 1995

Well, security bugs aside (and I've got the sun4.1.3_u1 and Win32 ns2b
distributions :) has anyone given any thought to using Java to do some
sort of Chinese Lottery attack.  I was re-reading App. Crypto. last
night and it could be feasable.  If you could get your key cruncher
thread loaded into a good many browsers to run when idle . . . .  How
many estimated copies of NS are there?  Anyone want to do the math? :)

---
Fletch                                                     __`'/|
fletch at ain.bls.com  "Lisa, in this house we obey the       \ o.O'    ______
404 713-0414(w)	     Laws of Thermodynamics!" H. Simpson   =(___)= -| Ack. |
404 315-7264(h) PGP Print: 8D8736A8FC59B2E6 8E675B341E378E43  U      ------