Coming Out Party!

Lile Elam lile at art.net
Mon Oct 9 17:32:13 PDT 1995

		        Coming Out Costume Party!!
		         	   @
		             Bryant's Bend

	Our wonderful house at Bryant's Bend in Palo Alto, is
celebrating (our new housemate) Joyce Fortune's tenth anniversary of
coming out as a lesbian. She has since become bi and celebrates bi'ness
with the rest of us here at our veggie co-op.

	Join us in the wonderful celebrations, gaming and frolic.
Come in costume as butch or fem (lingerie is most desired). All uncostumed
guests will be bounced by our tall african-american femmi bouncer (Go Frankie!).

The particulars:

	When:   Saturday Night (October 14, 1995)
	Time:   7:00 to late
	Where:	130 Bryant St.
		Palo Alto CA

	What to bring:  Yourselves, a costume, gay music in cd or
		tape cassette medium, and any erotic foods and drinks
                you might desire...

		We will be providing the atmosphere and some
		non-alcoholic drinks and munchies....

	Directions:

	From 101:

		Take the University Exit that heads West. Follow
		University Street until you reach Bryant St.
		Make a right onto Bryant St. and follow it to the
		end. We are the last house on the left hand side
		and are on the corner of Bryant St. and Palo Alto Way.
		It's a big tan house with brown trimmings.