NSA Realists v. Nuts

Duncan Frissell frissell at panix.com
Mon Oct 9 16:24:19 PDT 1995

On Mon, 9 Oct 1995, W. Kinney wrote:

> I'm paid by the DOE. Constantly having to get the upholstery in my Bronco
> cleaned. (Don't do this at home, kids. Government research is a messy
> business.)

2400 Americans are imprisoned every year for federal income tax
violations.  Approximately one person is killed every year in arrests
involving federal income tax violations.  Millions of man-years are spent
annually in involuntary servitude to comply with tax laws.  Public
employees should be aware of the fact that their contribution to society
is of such low value that it will not be paid for without a gun to the
customer's head.

Luckily cheap switches and strong crypto will make it harder for large
monopoly institutions to maintain their controls.  Look around for some
honest work.

DCF

"Who thinks Michael Milkin should expatriate and renounce his citizenship
so he can get back into the securities business without needing to fear
the attacks of the diseased dwarfs (and one giantess) of the Klinton
Kabinet."

"Just trying to prove that the Republican Congresscritters aren't
extremists."