Cypherpunks in the Boston Globe

Nina Yuan nyuan at husc.harvard.edu
Sun Oct 8 08:08:42 PDT 1995

"Cypherpunks: In pursuit of privacy they break codes, fault government
plans" by Jon Auerbach is on the front page of the business secion of
today's Boston Globe.  It leads with a paragraph on Carl Ellison,
along with a picture captioned with his quote "We have privacy in the
real world."  Aside from a few minor inaccuracies and simplifications,
it seems like a very balanced, cypher-favorable article.

-nhy
Nina H. Yuan    yuan at wjh.harvard.edu   nyuan at fas.harvard.edu  nyuan at bbn.com
"Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance."  - Will Durant