Noise: anyone experience with brain waves input devices (IBVA,...)

Laurent Demailly dl at hplyot.obspm.fr
Sat Oct 7 17:06:31 PDT 1995

I'd like to know if anyone have first hand experience with brain wave
and other (hyped) input devices like IBVA or others and/or pointers to
informations ?

sorry for the little relevance to crypto, but I expect the share
of geeks and nerds on the list to increase my chance to get an answer :-)
{
 the military folks are welcome to answer too... i will receive
 anonymously posted classified documents on the subject with pleasure :-)
 and reference to published work too [plane's brain interfaces,...]
}

dl
--
Laurent Demailly * http://hplyot.obspm.fr/~dl/ * Linux|PGP|Gnu|Tcl|...  Freedom
Prime#1: cent cinq mille cent cinq milliards cent cinq mille cent soixante sept

Clinton [Hello to all my fans in domestic surveillance] NSA Kaser Sose
Treasury FBI Marxist