GC Tech GlobeID pilot

Jay Campbell edge at got.net
Thu Oct 5 19:35:22 PDT 1995

>        http://globeid.gctech.fr/cgi-gid/welcome?Language=English

>Sorry again, but because real content is and will be available
>we commited to deliver only a few hundreds Web Wallets for this
>pilot. You can still use the web form to apply for one...

Except for this clause...

| Caution: Following form is provided for demonstration purpose only.

| If you really want to participate to the Globe ID electronic wallet pilot
| program, please contact Mr. Pierre Edelman or GID95 at GCTech.fr.

On the surface, this doesn't look much different than First Virtual or any
of the myriad other "let me hold your credit card number for you" sites.
--
   Jay Campbell - Regional Operations Manager
   -=-=-=-=-=-=-  Sense Networking (Santa Cruz Node)   edge at you.got.net
                  "Shoot the Fruit Loop"               408.469.9400

"On the Information Superhighway,
  I'm the guy behind you in this morning's traffic jam leaning on his horn."