Digest [full] version available

Alan B. Clegg abc at gateway.com
Wed Oct 4 13:12:10 PDT 1995

I have setup an un-moderated digest of the Cypherpunks mailing list and it
is now available for everyone..

My main goal on Cypherpunks is to lurk and the digest version lets me do
that without being forced to read each one as it comes in.. [or filter
the posts into a mailbox that I have a bad tendancy to leave for long
periods of time...]

Digests will be created every 40K bytes.

subscribe by sending e-mail to majordomo at gateway.com with a BODY line:

		subscribe cypherpunks-d

Enjoy..
-abc

      It's time to stand and cry             |  Alan B Clegg
       That Freedom will not live             |  President
         Beyond our willingness to die         |  Gateway Communications
          -Lester Bork                          |  http://www.gateway.com