Strong authentication for Netscape distributions

Rick Busdiecker rfb at lehman.com
Tue Oct 3 17:29:31 PDT 1995

--
Rick Busdiecker                        Please do not send electronic junk mail!
 net: rfb at lehman.com or rfb at cmu.edu    PGP Public Key: 0xDBD9994D
 www: http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/user/rfb/http/home.html
 send mail, subject "send index" for mailbot info, "send pgp key" gets my key
A `hacker' is one who writes code.  Breaking into systems is `cracking'.