My goof on toad.com lags...

Timothy C. May tcmay at got.net
Mon Oct 2 09:38:23 PDT 1995

A few minutes ago I wrote:

---

At 12:20 PM 10/2/95, Peter Trei wrote:

>For those curious about the latency, I'm posting this at 12:08, on the US
>east coast.
>How long did it take to reach you?

I got it at 09:14, Pacific Daylight Time, so there appears to be no lag.

---

Well, before you all correct me, yes, I now realize it was my copy, sent
directly to me, that I received.

As of 09:35 I haven't received the toad.com-delivered copy.

But my point remains that many times the lags are on local ISP systems, not
necessarily on toad.

--Tim May