List of reliable remailers

anonymous-remailer at shell.portal.com anonymous-remailer at shell.portal.com
Thu Nov 30 14:03:22 PST 1995

Apologies for following up on my own post, but I did some digging and
found out what I needed to know.

> > Groups of remailers sharing a machine or operator:
> > (robo syrinx c2)
> > (flame hacktic replay)
> > (alumni portal)
>
> Anything more specific on the above info?

It turns out that this information is only intended for automatic
chain selection, not as a capsule history of the remailers. But see
below.

>   robo, syrinx, c2 all running on c2.org
>   alumni, portal run by Hal Finney
>   hacktic, replay run on xs4all / by Alex de Joode?
>
> ok so far, but flame is xs4all/de Joode as well?

In fact, yes, at least until Tomaz gets good enough Net access in
Slovenia to support a remailer.

Alice de 'nonymous ...

                                  ...just another one of those...

P.S.  This post is in the public domain.
                  C.  S.  U.  M.  O.  C.  L.  U.  N.  E.