"Got a subpoena?"

Jay Campbell edge at got.net
Thu Nov 30 12:16:42 PST 1995

>> "finessing" laws will become more important.  In short, they WILL have
>> a subpoena--then what?
>
>	Then they'll find out that I don't have any information that
>could help them, anyway.

What about a court order to (a) start comprehensive logging, and (b) not
tell anyone under penalty of ______ .
--
   Jay Campbell                edge at got.net - Operations Manager
   -=-=-=-=-=-=-               Sense Networking, Santa Cruz Node

"On the Information Superhighway, I'm the guy
  behind you in this morning's traffic jam leaning on his horn."