The future will be easy to use

attila attila at primenet.com
Thu Nov 30 10:46:01 PST 1995

On Thu, 30 Nov 1995, P. Rajaram wrote:

> On Nov 29, 10:25pm, attila wrote:
> > Subject: Re: The future will be easy to use
> >    OK, I have not seen it (like I said, I will get it) or read ipsec.
> >
> >    However, despite the group ego, Sun _does_ listen and Sun does wish to
> > be the leader. If the rest of ipsec group has a specific list, maybe it
> > needs to presented higher up the pole.
>
> There are different groups within Sun.
> The people pushing SKIP don't talk much with the group building IPv6.

   that's a given. NIBM (not invented by ME) syndrome.  That is what
needs to stop. however, Sun has been playing the game recently of
introducing an early product, then coming on with a more standard product.

   that does not change the fact the twogroups need to talk, and someone
needs to coordiante resources.  Nothing wrong if SKIP shakes out a few
details as they implement, but then it needs to go to the standards.