META: Lycos & Searchable archives

Lance Cottrell loki at obscura.com
Wed Nov 29 23:05:13 PST 1995

If you mail to an open list or post to news you are shouting through a
megaphone on a street corner. If you don't want everyone to know what you
said, use a remailer (this group above all others should do that).

        -Lance

Lance Cottrell   loki at obscura.com
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server.
Mixmaster, the next generation remailer, is now available!
http://obscura.com/~loki/Welcome.html or FTP to obscura.com

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche