Cypherpunk Certification Authority

anonymous-remailer at shell.portal.com anonymous-remailer at shell.portal.com
Tue Nov 28 03:54:06 PST 1995

On Sun, 26 Nov 1995, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> Someone spoofing Alice, who is either Detweiler or "Dr." Cohen, says:
> > I have never signed any of my posts to this mailing list and frankly have
> > no intention of beginning at this point.
>
> Well, signed Alice posts have shown up, so we will just have to assume
> that the above was a spoof and that the signed Alice posts are the
> real ones, now won't we?

Perry.  Normally I try my best to ignore you.

But I will simply repeat, I have never signed a post, and have no
intention of beginning to sign any posts, until I establish a secure
machine in a secure complex that is dedicated to that purpose.

I like to think that I take my security somewhat seriously.

And I would ask whoever DID post the PGP key under my name, to please
issue a revocation certificate.

> Perry

Alice de 'nonymous ...

                                  ...just another one of those...

P.S.  This post is in the public domain.
                  C.  S.  U.  M.  O.  C.  L.  U.  N.  E.