Cypherpunk Certification Authority

anonymous-remailer at shell.portal.com anonymous-remailer at shell.portal.com
Sun Nov 26 13:17:52 PST 1995

On Sun, 26 Nov 1995, Robert Hettinga wrote:

> >Is this another one of those LD tentacles? ;)
>
> Must that or a spoof of somekind... "She" didn't sign it, and "she" claims
> to have issued a signature...

I have never signed any of my posts to this mailing list and frankly have
no intention of beginning at this point.  No matter what some spoofer
posts, as my "key".  Whoever the dolt was who posted the "pgp key"
hopefully will begin to use it and produce something worthy of their
"signing".

I always thought that my words spoke for themselves.

I really don't have the inclination to travel to a secured facility and
to use a secured machine in order to reply to a message on this list, and
I truly am not interested in issuing a new key on a daily basis.

That is reserved for something of some importance.

Frankly, this is really not worth it.  As some people might have noticed,
I've simply closed off this communications channel.  There really is
nothing left to say at this point.

Or as some people might learn, "Lilies that fester, smell far worse than
weeds."  I think that was a line from a sonnet or soemthing ... not that
it would refer to anything in particular, or anything. <g>

> Cheers,
> Bob Hettinga

Alice de 'nonymous ...

                                  ...just another one of those...
                                                   ...hunters...

P.S.  This post is in the public domain.
                  C.  S.  U.  M.  O.  C.  L.  U.  N.  E.