crypto for porno users

E. ALLEN SMITH EALLENSMITH at ocelot.Rutgers.EDU
Sat Nov 25 22:24:00 PST 1995

From:	IN%"moroni at scranton.com"  "Moroni" 25-NOV-1995 16:21:44.10

   I'm soory but I don't care if the images come from mars . Jerking off
to the images of kids is sick.
----------------------------
	That's your opinion, and thus your problem to be dealt with by you.
Yes, I'm calling that a _problem_. If it makes you want to harm others who
aren't harming anyone else, then it's a problem.
	I also have my doubts as to whether you can honestly deny ever being
attracted by a young teenager, even as an adult. But your sexual preferences
are not my business, any more than anyone else's are of yours.
	I will refrain from posting further on cypherpunks about this, since
it's getting far from the purpose of the list. Feel free to reply in private
email.
	-Allen