Cypherpunks article in The Nando Times

Adam Hupp ahupp at primenet.com
Sat Nov 25 15:07:41 PST 1995

Check out

http://www.nando.net/newsroom/ntn/info//101095/info446_33.html

Its an article about the cypherpunks, mostly bullshit and hyperbole.  I
especially liked the parts about "Larry Detweiler" and this quote from Jim
Kallston, of the FBI: "We're not trying to stop technology," Kallston said.
"We're trying to collect information on criminals and terrorists and child
pornographers."  What happened to the fourth horseman Jim?