Export control FTP servers

Laurent Demailly dl at hplyot.obspm.fr
Fri Nov 24 14:50:35 PST 1995

Mark M. writes:
 > I just used the following simple shell script.  Not very secure but does
 > the trick for the purposes of export controlled directories.
 > #!/bin/sh
 > (date; uptime; ps -e; netstat; set) | md5sum
That one is quite good, you could also feed $1 which would be the
previous "pass".
Btw I'd suggest that you use netstat -n if you don't want it to take
ages to resolve all the IP->name.

dl
--
Laurent Demailly * http://hplyot.obspm.fr/~dl/ * Linux|PGP|Gnu|Tcl|...  Freedom
Prime#1: cent cinq mille cent cinq milliards cent cinq mille cent soixante sept

PLO [Hello to all my fans in domestic surveillance] Mossad FSF class
 struggle explosion hack