Applied Crypto 2nd Ed.

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Thu Nov 23 09:56:42 PST 1995

I'm surprised no one has been giving their review of Applied
Cryptography, 2nd. Ed., AKA The Bible.

I have little time for a formal review -- my copy, purchased directly
from Bruce (I encourage people to buy straight from him -- he deserves
to get the cash!) only arrived a couple of days ago. Its an amazing
piece of work. He's outdone the 1st Edition by a large stretch, which
I wouldn't have thought possible. I've bought the hardcover -- I'll be
opening it up over and over again, I figure...

Perry