"Dear Newt" Letter...

hallam at w3.org hallam at w3.org
Tue Nov 21 14:41:33 PST 1995

>Er, Newt was the one who railed against the Exon censorship bill, and
>who's said in public that clipper is unrealistic.

And where does that get us? Did Newt stop the Exon bill in its tracks?
Did he do anything to stop the wiretap bill?

If Newt is all stewed up then how come there isn't a provision in his
budget bill to force these laws to be dismantled the same way that there
are provisions on just about every other part of his agenda?

Face it, Newt may speak from the heart, but he acts from his pocket.

We haven't put enough into his back pocket to get attention.

	Phill