Get your own ITAR

Daniel R. Oelke droelke at spirit.aud.alcatel.com
Tue Nov 21 07:21:03 PST 1995

I just called this number and was given the following instructions:
Fax your request to (703)875-6647 Attn Donna Davis, include your name
and address. Allow 10-15 days for US mail or include your Fed-Ex
account number for faster service.

Enjoy,
Dan

>     1 703 875 6644.
> The kindly administrative assistant there will take your name and address
> and send you a hardcopy of the ITAR regulations.  I don't know about
> overseas mailings.  I also imagine you will have to wait until the current
> US budget stale-mate is resolved.  (Thanks to digest-reader walt at osf.org
> for the phone number.)
> 	/r$

Dan Oelke                                  Alcatel Network Systems
droelke at aud.alcatel.com                             Richardson, TX