Applied Cryptography case filings on the Web

Phil Karn karn at unix.ka9q.ampr.org
Tue Nov 21 06:32:03 PST 1995

The government has filed its Motion to Dismiss, or In The Alternative,
For Summary Judgment in the case of Karn vs State Dept. This case
challenges the arbitrary Commodity Jurisdiction Request rulings
made for the book Applied Cryptography and for a floppy disk containing
the same source code printed in the book.

I've begun scanning in and HTMLizing the various government documents,
some of which are sizeable. As I finish them I'm putting them up on
my web page. Please feel free to pass around this URL:

http://www.qualcomm.com/people/pkarn/export/index.html

--Phil