WRITTEN CODE

Daniel 'genius' Charpentier drcharpe at hamlet.uncg.edu
Sat Nov 18 02:59:41 PST 1995

  In Raph Levien's

       Subject : Design proposal : crypto-capable generic interface

he mentioned his desire to see more cryptographic program code and
I didn't want to see this initiative die.  I am a new commer to
cryptography and I know I shouldn't be posting yet but that is
what I thought cypherpunk postings was supposed to be in the first
place ( program code, protocols, and algorithms ).  Please don't
flame me to badly for this message.  I am doing everything I am
supposed to before posting ( reading the FAQ's, the entire
cypherpunk archive, and APPLIED CRYPTOGRAPHY by Bruce Schneier )
but I could not let this slip by.  Let's talk more about the
cryptographic algorithms, program code, and chips than
politics.

                     I hope this did not upset to many people